We offer a complete service ranging from general practitioner consultations to travel vaccinations and pre-employment medicals.
- All Childhood Vaccinations
- Adult vaccinations and seasonal flu vaccinations
- Drivers’ License Medicals
- Pre-employment Medicals and Corporate Medicals
- Spirometry and ECG testing
- Toe Nail Excision (for Ingrown Toe Nails)
- Family Planning
- Implanon Insertion and Removal
- IUD (Mirena Coil Insertion)
- Iron Infusion
- Minor Operations for Skin Cancers
- Skin Checks and Minor Procedures
- Ear wax removal
- One Stop Travellers Medical; Vaccination Centre
- Work Place Injury Management Services
- Women’s Health Services
- Men’s Health
- Health Checks (45-49 year old, 75 year old, healthy kids)
- Indigenous Health
- Chronic Disease e.g. Hypertension, Diabetes, Heart Disease
- Sleep Apnoea Screening
- Weight Management
While we are a bulk-billing practice, some medicals and procedures may incur a private fee. Please check with our reception staff before booking an appointment.
ALLIED HEALTH SERVICES
Our growing practice now provides appointments for our in-house DIETITIAN, PODIATRIST, and EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGIST.
We also have a visiting audiologist from BLOOM HEARING.
For the convenience of our patients, we have plans to further expand these services in the near future.
MEDLAB PATHOLOGY provide in-house pathology services for our patients. No appointments are required and walk-ins are welcome.
TIMINGS: MON-FRI 8:00AM to 3:00PM SAT 8:00AM to 11:00AM
Whatever your preferred language, we can also arrange an interpreter to assist with any language barriers.
We use the Telephone Interpreter, and an over the phone service or an on-site service (with 48 hours notice) can be organised.
Interpreters through the National Auslan Interpreter Service can also be arranged for our hearing-impaired patients.
We also have French, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, Gujarati and Arabic speaking doctors available.
If you have any other questions regarding our services, please feel free to contact our reception staff.